Breaking news!! A criminal mastermind has planned a major heist from the train in downtown Toronto this evening. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have put together a list of 26 suspects – and YOU have been asked to help apprehend the would-be thief before they can commit the crime.
Some are hidden in plain sight, while others are deviously concealed around the city. Either way, once you have gathered them, you will need to determine the guilty party. There are lots of opportunities to shop, eat, drink or simply enjoy the views, but the big question is, do YOU have what it takes to solve the mystery?
This Toronto Clue Solving Adventure combines the challenge of a scavenger hunt with the clue-solving challenge of an escape room where you have to play the game against the clock.
Simply book online and instantly receive an email with playing instructions. To begin the adventure you will need to download the App, go to the start location, enter the password and follow the clues.
The listed price is per 1 team.
Minimum age: 10 years.
Duration: 2 hours.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: the game runs daily. Start at any time, just finish before dark.
Group size: 2-5 people per team is recommended.
Walking distance: 4 km.
Difficulty: 26 moderate clues – a mix of visual and more cryptic clues to keep you on your toes!
What you will need:
– One charged smartphone per team (iPhone 5s or newer; Android 4.4 or later) is required per group,
– Comfortable walking shoes,
– Dress for the weather,
– Water is suggested.
How it works:
1. The Clue Solving Adventure is played using the Free App. Data or Wi-Fi is only required to download the App and activate your game – it is not required while playing, the App has a REMOTE PLAY feature.
2. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and booking code into the App
3. Go to the Start Location provided in booking confirmation, read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
4. If you are stuck on a clue ask for hints on reaching your destination or for solutions. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
5. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.