Test your wits with thrilling Clue-Solving Adventures that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home. The Brotherhood Trilogy of games is comprised of Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3. You can get them either individually or select The Brotherhood Trilogy bundle and save.
Your challenge Brotherhood Beginnings (Part 1): Quiet bookshop owner ‘Bertie’ Bellthorpe is one of your oldest and dearest friends. But earlier today you received a chilling letter suggesting Bertie has become involved in a sinister plot with global stakes! The question is simple – do YOU have what it takes to follow a trail of clues around the world to track down the mysterious Brotherhood, and save your friend’s life?
Your challenge The Brotherhood – Cat and Mouse (Part 2) – The adventure continues, and once more you must search the world to uncover The Brotherhood. Following the shocking news, you are faced with some big decisions. As the game continues, it is not just your ability to solve clues that is being tested, but the very choices you make along the way!
Your challenge The Brotherhood – Final Choice (Part 3) – Your biggest challenge awaits as your pursuers draw near. You have the power to change the world – the question is do you have what it takes to do so? And which side are you really on?
Simply book online, instantly receive an email with playing instructions, then you can play when you want, and with who you want.
Play using the custom online interface, with built-in video connection allowing you to see your playing partners remotely wherever they are.
The listed price is per 1 team.
Minimum age: 12 years, children are ideally playing with adults.
Duration: 2 hours on average to complete the game.
Availability: 24 hours day / 7 days week.
Group size: 2-8 people per team is recommended.
Difficulty: Challenging, includes 16 clues with some testing clues – great teamwork will be essential.
How it works:
1. Once you obtained the Epic Experiences voucher you’ll receive an email shortly with the Access Code in order to proceed with the game.
2. Download a free App. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and access code into the App.
3. You will need a computer or tablet to access clues on the internet during your game. If you plan to play with friends remotely we suggest connecting over your preferred communications tool such as Skype or Zoom.
4. Clues will appear in the App. Enter the correctly spelled answer to receive the next one. Incorrect answers cost time penalties added to your final score.
See REMOTE PLAY Notes below.
You may add additional phones within your team AFTER you have started and received your first clue – simply repeat the login process using the same email and password.
5. Read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
6. Clues will appear in the App. Enter the correctly spelled answer to receive the next one. Incorrect answers cost time penalties added to your final score.
7. Stuck on a clue? Ask for solution hints. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score, but used strategically may be well worth it!
8. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.