Gondola ride included in the tour
This fantastic full-day tour includes a visit to a grizzly bear habitat, where resident and orphaned grizzly bear “Boo” lives and plays. You’ll also hear his personal story and learn about grizzly bear behaviour during your visit to the largest enclosed grizzly bear habitat in the world.
You will take a gondola ride to the top of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and dine at Canada’s highest restaurant on a gourmet lunch (included).
The tour also includes stops at gorgeous Takakkaw Falls, Emerald Lake and the Spiral Railway Tunnels in Yoho National Park.
Seeing a grizzly bear is guaranteed!
Duration of the tour: 10 hours.
On this tour you can bring a child under 5 years old free of charge.
Tour season: June through September.
Your tour includes:
Professional certified guide Grizzly
Bear Refuge Tour
Light snack & refreshment
Complimaentary hotel pick up and drop off.
Remember to bring:
– Dress for the weather. Mountain weather can be changeable.
– Don’t forget your camera!
Your tour will stop at:
– Emerald Lake
– Spiral Tunnels: The ‘Big Hill’ was the Canadian Pacific Railway’s biggest challenge in the Rockies. See how they conquered this challenge.
– Takakkaw Falls: Canada’s second highest waterfall at 254m.
– Kicking Horse Canyon: Watch for whitewater rafters charging through the Class 4 rapids.
– Gondola Ride: Soar to the heights of the Purcell Mountains.
– Eagle’s Eye: Enjoy lunch and a spectacular view of the Canadian Rockies.
– Grizzly Refuge Tour: Observe Boo, rescued as a cub, and be fascinated with bear information.
Information on how to book this tour will be provided in your experience voucher.