Riotous Roundup is an indoor clue-solving adventure! A local prankster has stolen animals from the zoo and hidden them all around the city centre. He has set a trail of clues for the animals to be found, but someone needs to solve them and save the day.
Discover the popular sights, hidden gems and spots even the locals don’t know about o the +15 system rounding up a menagerie of escaped animals.
You and your team work together to solve a series of clues & puzzles delivered to an App on your phone. Help search for all the missing animals, by solving puzzles, with some interactions in local businesses and visiting favourite spots around town.
This experience is a part Scavenger Hunt, part an Escape Room and part an Amazing Race.
Do YOU have what it takes to find the escaped animals?
The listed price is per 1 team.
No minimum age.
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: weekdays only – Monday to Friday between 10:30 am and 3:30 pm (play time).
Group size: 2-5 people per team is recommended.
Walking distance: 2.5 km.
Difficulty: Moderate with a mix of 19 visual and more cryptic clues to keep you on your toes!
Each team needs to download an app, information will be provided at the time of registration for the game.
What you will need:
– One charged smartphone (iPhone 5s or newer; Android 4.4 or later)is required per group,
– Comfortable walking shoes,
– Dress for the weather,
– Water is suggested.
How it works:
1. The Clue Solving Adventure is played using the Free App. Data or Wi-Fi is only required to download the App and activate your game – it is not required while playing, the App has a REMOTE PLAY feature.
2. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and booking code into the App
3. Go to the Start Location provided in booking confirmation, read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
4. If you are stuck on a clue ask for hints on reaching your destination or for solutions. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
5. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.