Experience the best of Ottawa illuminated at night – on this 3.5 hour small-group night tour featuring a stunning light show at Parliament Hill, a relaxing night cruise on the Ottawa River, and a narrated drive passing multiple points of interest; Supreme Court, Parliament Hill, Nepean Point, and the Canadian Museum of history.
Explore Canada’s capital – Ottawa, with our fun and friendly local guides who treat your senses to the Parliament Light show, take you on a relaxing river cruise, and witness the bustling city illuminated at night on a narrated driving tour. There is no better way to experience the city than with See Sight Tours – Ottawa’s best small group tours (max. 6 guests).
Enjoy the top attractions and visitor experiences while avoiding long lines and wait times, with our fully guided and narrated tours with all attraction admission fees included along with a complimentary hotel pick up and drop off in the comfort of one of our vans.
To kick off your night out on the town your guide will take you on a relaxing evening River Cruise whereas your cruise through the Ottawa River you will take in the incredible views of the city’s landmarks and attractions illuminated at night.
Next, take in the bustling city on a fully narrated driving tour passing multiple attractions lit up at night including; the Supreme Court, Parliament Hill, Nepean Point, and the Canadian Museum of history.
To end the night treat your senses and watch the incredible Northern Lights – Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill. This impressive display highlights fascinating stories about key figures, events and history against the backdrop of Parliament Hill’s Centre Block and Peace Tower.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to the meeting point in Downtown Ottawa or your hotel in downtown Ottawa.
• Relaxing sunset cruise down the Ottawa River
• Watching the Sound and Light show on Parliament Hill
• Explore the city on a narrated drive passing multiple points of interest; Supreme Court, Parliament Hill, Nepean Point, and the Canadian Museum of history.
• Intimate, guided, small-group tour experience (groups are limited to 6 people)
No minimum age.
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Schedule: start times will vary from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm*.
This tour runs rain or shine. The tour may be rescheduled by the Experience Provider due to unforeseen or unsafe weather conditions.
*All tours are subject to availability.
Dress for the weather.
• Experienced, knowledgeable tour guide
• All attraction admission fees included
• Sunset Cruise down the Ottawa River
• Viewing the Light Show on Parliament Building (starting in July, exact starting dates may vary)
• Explore the city on a narrated drive passing multiple points of interest; Supreme Court, Parliament Hill, Nepean Point, and the Canadian Museum of history
• Luxury Transportation in an air-conditioned van
• Skip the ticket line-entry – avoid large crowds and wait times
• Small group tour (max 6 guests)
• Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off in Downtown Ottawa
Information on how to register for this tour will be provided in your experience voucher.
How Epic Experiences works