It is St Patrick’s Day 1708, and having just been caught red-handed stealing a set of silver candlesticks from the captain’s quarters on your ship, you had figured that your trip to the Admiralty this morning was to be a mere formality on the way to the hangman’s noose. But in an astonishing turn of events, you now find yourself walking the streets of London not only free, but in possession of several pieces of the Queen’s silver, and a letter of the mark from Queen Anne herself!
Of course, there was just a small catch… As the Queen’s military chief had very eloquently explained. Her Majesty needed someone with your ‘dubious skill set’ to get onboard the Blood Moon, the ship of the dreaded pirate Redbeard, and somehow deliver him and his cargo into the hands of the British Navy. Simple right? So now you need to find a way to join the crew, and from there? Well, you have always found a way to be creative when needed.
Your job sounds difficult, if not impossible, but at least you are alive. Your reward if successful will be a full royal pardon and a bag of gold, but do you have what it takes to find Redbeard and deliver him to the British within the time the Duke has given you…?
Simply book online, instantly receive an email with playing instructions, then you can play when you want, and with who you want. Play using the custom online interface, with built-in video connection allowing you to see your playing partners remotely wherever they are.
The listed price is per 1 team.
No minimum age, family-friendly.
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Availability: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Group size: 2-6 people per team is recommended.
Difficulty: 16 moderate clues – fun for the whole family, with a few testers for the adults!
How it works:
1. Once you obtained the Epic Experiences voucher you’ll receive an email shortly with the Access Code in order to proceed with the game.
2. Download a free App. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and access code into the App.
3. You will need a computer or tablet to access clues on the internet during your game. If you plan to play with friends remotely we suggest connecting over your preferred communications tool such as Skype or Zoom.
4. Clues will appear in the App. Enter the correctly spelled answer to receive the next one. Incorrect answers cost time penalties added to your final score.
See REMOTE PLAY Notes below.
You may add additional phones within your team AFTER you have started and received your first clue – simply repeat the login process using the same email and password.
5. Read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
6. Clues will appear in the App. Enter the correctly spelled answer to receive the next one. Incorrect answers cost time penalties added to your final score.
7. Stuck on a clue? Ask for solution hints. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score, but used strategically may be well worth it!
8. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.
Information on how to register for this experience will be provided in your experience voucher.