Welcome to the Chinatown & Little Italy Secret Food Tour — the ultimate foodie adventure for pizza lovers and Asian cuisine enthusiasts alike!
Get ready to experience the rich history, traditions, and flavors of New York City’s most internationally recognized ethnic neighborhoods. This 5-star cultural and gastronomic adventure promises to be an experience that will leave you with a newfound appreciation for the city and its diverse communities.
You will be eating all the way from Five Points to Chinatown, and from Little Italy to Nolita. As you journey through the streets of New York our knowledgeable guides will captivate you with fascinating stories about these vibrant places.
New York City is full of hidden gems, with this highly curated tour in Lower Manhattan, you’ll have the chance to uncover some of the city’s best-kept secrets, long known only to the locals!
• We’ll begin in historic Columbus Park, once known as Five Points, the treacherous battleground featured in Martin Scorsese’s “Gangs of New York”.
• First up, you’ll enjoy handmade fried dumplings from a beloved local hotspot.
• Next, you’ll discover a Cantonese street food made popular in the 1930s.
• On our walk, we’ll pass through Chinatown’s bustling streets and hear stories of the neighborhood’s first Chinese-owned businesses and the notorious “bloody angle.”
• Of course no visit would be complete without stopping at one of the neighborhood’s buzzing bakeries for an Instagramable sweet treat.
• Now it’s time to experience the true magic of NYC as you turn a corner and realize that the Chinese businesses suddenly turn Italian!
• In Little Italy, you’ll visit one of the oldest family-owned Italian delis in the city and sample artisanal cheese and cured meat.
• After which, you’ll explore a legendary bar featured in several mafioso films and TV shows and have a slice of pizza fit for The Godfather, himself!
• And finally, you’ll feast on a mini New York-style cheesecake as you learn what’s North of Little Italy.
• As with all our tours, there’s also our delicious Secret Dish.