Montreal is known for being a very young and vibrant city with a rich history. Experience a true taste of Montreal on this Secret Food Tour where you will eat your way through the trendy Mile End area.
The city has a magnificent blend of foods to dine on, as well as a variety of architecture that is truly unique in North America.
This food tour is strategically placed right in the heart of many cultures so you’ll taste the best that the city has to offer.
Everything is made from fresh local ingredients including, Montreal-style bagels, poutine, Alsatian tarts, Italian coffee and local ice cream. And, don’t forget our delicious Secret Dish as well!
Listen to the stories from local chefs and your tour guide about the dishes you will be tasting and the places you will be dining in at. Meet new people and make new friends.
• At Boulangerie Guillaume we’ll enjoy delicious warm Alsatian tarts.
• You’ll dine on gnocchi in a tomato sauce in Little Italy and you will sip an authentic Italian coffee at a historic café.
• You’ll have some freshly made Montreal-style bagels.
• We’ll feast on a Montreal combo of poutine smothered in smoked meat.
• Finally we’ll then indulge in a delicious, sweet local ice cream.
• As with all our tours, there’s our delicious Secret Dish.
Whether you are traveling to Montreal or looking for fun things to do in your home city come join us for this delicious foodie experience.