The Great Flood of 2013 had a huge impact on the Kananaskis Valley, and also demonstrated the incredible teamwork of the locals and their powers of recovery.
A resident logistics expert created an electronic operations manual in case another flood ever happened, but the password has gone missing. Fortunately, a recovery mechanism was set up to retrieve it – in the form of a trail of clues around the resort.
Simply book online and instantly receive an email with playing instructions. To begin the adventure you will need to download the App, go to the start location, enter the password and follow the clues.
This Kananaskis Clue Solving Adventure is suitable for date nights, travelers, family and friends outings, and makes a great team-building activity.
Are you and your team the right people to find the clues and solve the mystery?
The listed price is per 1 team.
No minimum age, family-friendly.
Duration: 1 hour.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: the game runs daily. Start at any time, just finish before dark.
Group size: 2-5 people per team is recommended.
Walking distance: 2 km (1.2 miles).
Difficulty: 12 moderate clues.
What you will need:
– One charged smartphone per team (iPhone 5s or newer; Android 4.4 or later) is required per group,
– Comfortable walking shoes,
– Dress for the weather,
– Water is suggested.
How it works:
1. The Clue Solving Adventure is played using the Free App. Data or Wi-Fi is only required to download the App and activate your game – it is not required while playing, the App has a REMOTE PLAY feature.
2. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and booking code into the App
3. Go to the Start Location provided in booking confirmation, read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
4. If you are stuck on a clue ask for hints on reaching your destination or for solutions. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
5. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.