Explore the streets, shops and artwork of downtown Edmonton as you take on a criminal mastermind in a real thriller. The year is 1899, and the city is in shock as a mysterious character is known only as J.M. has threatened the assassination of a local dignitary. Only you and your friends can solve the clues and stop the crime! The only one question remains – are YOU up to the task of solving what may be our most challenging puzzle yet…?
Simply book online and instantly receive an email with playing instructions. To begin the adventure you will need to download the App, go to the start location, enter the password and follow the clues.
This outdoor adventure is suitable for date nights, family and friends outings, and makes a great team-building activity.
The listed price is per 1 team.
Minimum age: 12 years is recommended.
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: the game runs daily. Start at any time, just finish before dark.
Walking distance: 4 km with a few stairs.
Group size: 2-5 people per team is recommended.
Difficulty: 22 challenging clues with lots of helpful hints available!
Each team needs to download an app, information will be provided at the time of registration for the game.
What you will need:
– One charged smartphone (iPhone 5s or newer; Android 4.4 or later)is required per group,
– Comfortable walking shoes,
– Dress for the weather,
– Water is suggested.
How it works:
1. The Clue Solving Adventure is played using the Free App. Data or Wi-Fi is only required to download the App and activate your game – it is not required while playing, the App has a REMOTE PLAY feature.
2. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and booking code into the App
3. Go to the Start Location provided in booking confirmation, read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
4. If you are stuck on a clue ask for hints on reaching your destination or for solutions. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
5. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.
Information on how to register for this adventure will be provided in your experience voucher.
How Epic Experiences works