Experience Niagara Falls from the land and the air on this thrilling sightseeing tour.
Your day will be packed full of adventurous activities that will have you seeing and experiencing the Canadian side of Niagara Falls like never before.
Enjoy your first bit of action as we take you to Journey Behind the Falls. Just like the name suggests, you will be going on a behind-the-scenes tour of the Falls. You will be exploring a series of cave-like tunnels that allow you to see behind Niagara Falls.
The adventure continues with a hair-raising, yet thrilling helicopter ride. Once aboard the helicopter, you will experience a view of the Falls that very few individuals have ever gotten a chance to see. This 12-minute helicopter ride and provides you with some of the best, most picturesque views as it takes you high above the Falls.
Other adventurous highlights of this tour include an hour trip aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise, which will take you up close and personal with the falls as you sail around the gorge.
You’re not done yet. After all of these incredible adventures, you are sure to be very hungry. Enjoy a delicious meal 520 feet above the falls in Skylon Tower’s famous Revolving Dining Room. You will have a choice of 4 incredible options that will leave you delighted.
This action-packed Niagara Falls tour delivers what is truly the ultimate way to experience the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
No minimum age. Children must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
Duration: 6 hours.
Small group size.
Tour runs daily rain or shine. The tour may be rescheduled by the Experience Provider due to unforeseen or unsafe weather conditions.
• Niagara Helicopter Ride* – an approximately a 12-minute ride that takes you soaring above the beautiful, cascading waterfalls of the Falls
• Paid trip aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (April – December)**
• A Journey Behind the Falls tour for a behind the scenes look at the Falls
• Trip to the observation deck of the Skylon Tower
• Paid lunch at Skylon Tower’s Revolving Dining Room – choice of four delicious meals that include everything from New York sirloin steak to Canadian salmon and roasted red pepper chicken. Child, Gluten-free, and vegetarian options are also available. During peak season and Sundays in off-peak season, lunch will be at Skylon Tower’s Summit Suite Buffet. In off-peak season (excluding Sundays), lunch will be at Skylon Tower’s Revolving Dining Room
• Scenic narrated driving tour of Niagara Falls featuring passing multiple points of interest including: Dufferin Islands, the International Control Dam, Old Scow and the Upper Rapids
• Complimentary pick up/drop off from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
*The helicopters require good weather to operate and may occasionally stop running due to excess, fog, wind, rain or snow. If cancellation of this attraction occurs, you will be offered a voucher to return at a later date/time or a partial refund **Please note: during the winter months, the boat cruise portion of the tour will be replaced with the Niagara Fury and Butterfly Conservatory
Face masks are required for travelers in public areas.