On this Secret Food Tour: Toronto, you’ll be taken to the heart of Old Toronto where you will explore some of the city’s most iconic dishes and learn about our history. You’ll get a delicious mix of sweet and savoury while getting to experience when old meets new in architecture and in cuisine!
At the end of your tour, you’ll have sampled some of Toronto’s most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of our culture and history.
• At the St. Lawrence market, we’ll try a classic Canadian Peameal BLT sandwich.
• Taste a mouth-watering Butter Tart, a classic Canadian pastry
• Try amber and dark maple syrup and learn the difference between real Canadian maple syrup and a fake one.
• Taste your way around the city and stop by the Hockey Hall of Fame
• As with all our tours, there’s our delicious Secret Dish. You can find out on the day
Whether you’re a foodie aficionado or just would like to try new cuisine in Toronto this Secret Food covers it all. This tour makes it a perfect experience to explore Toronto’s gastronomy scenes.