Gaze upon the gorgeous city lights as you discover Toronto by nighttime. You’ll stroll along the cobblestone streets of the Distillery District, look out at the city lights from a birds-eye view at the CN Tower and enjoy a narrated driving tour of the city along the way. Explore Toronto’s vibrant neighbourhoods and places on this Scenic Night Tour.
Start off this electric night out at the marvelous CN Tower, where you will get the opportunity to take in the very best view of the bustling city illuminated at night in their observation deck. Here, you may even get to see as the sun sets at night over the city skyline – an incredible view.
Next, your guide will take you on a fully narrated drive through the city in the comfort and style of one of our Mercedes Metris vans where you will pass by multiple points of interest including; Nathan Philips Square – home to the famous “Toronto” sign lit up at night, and Yonge/Dundas Square known as the Canadian Time Square.
Next, you will get the opportunity to explore the historic Distillery District and walk along its cobblestone streets. Known for its more than 40 boutiques and one-of-a-kind shops offering stylish fashions, trendy products, unique gifts, and tasty- take-home artisanal treats.
After the Distillery District your guide will bring you to Cherry Beach, a lakeside beach park located at the foot of Cherry Street. One of the city’s remarkable resources and known as the cleanest beach in Toronto – a great place to swim in the summer!
At the end of your sightseeing tour, your guide will bring you back to downtown.
• See the city lights from the CN Tower
• Tour the Distillery District with free time to shop and explore!
• Narrated driving tour of Toronto
• Visit the famous Toronto sign at Nathan Phillips Square in front of city hall
• Visit Cherry Beach
No minimum age.
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Schedule: tour starts between 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, depending on the month and sunset time.
Your experience includes:
• Admission to the observation deck at the CN Tower
• Walking tour of Distillery District – free time to shop and explore
• Fully narrated evening city drive of Toronto featuring multiple points of interest including: Nathan Phillips Square, Younge & Dundas Square, the Distillery District, Cherry Beach, and more!
• Intimate, small-group tour limited to 9 guests
• Pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Toronto
– Purchases made at the St. Lawrence Market and other attraction vendors
– Gratuities (optional)
Information on how to register for this tour will be provided in your experience voucher.