Explore the bustling, illuminated downtown Halifax core on this 3-hour small-group tour to the iconic Peggy’s Cove. Explore Halifax – the City of Trees, with our fun and friendly local guides who will take you to witness the dazzling sunset and best views of the infamous Peggy’s Cove.
To start your night out your guide will take you on an illuminated drive to Peggy’s Cove just in time to watch the dazzling sunset with the famous Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse (also known as Peggy’s Point Lighthouse) overlooking the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop.
Next, once the sun has set your guide will take you back towards the bustling downtown core on a scenic narrated drive passing multiple points of interest. Those illuminated points of interest include; Point Pleasant Park, Halifax Port, national historic site Pier 21, Halifax Seaport Market – the oldest, continuously operating farmers market in North America, the bustling Halifax Waterfront, the iconic brewery – Alexander Keith’s, universities; Dalhousie and Saint Mary’s, the beautiful City Gardens, and Fairview Lawn Cemetery best known as the final resting place for over 100 victims of the sinking of the Titanic. Your guide will narrate and provide ongoing highlights and tips about the surrounding area along the drive.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to the meeting point in Downtown Halifax.
Peggy’s Cove Sunset Tour from Halifax is a family-friendly fully guided and narrated tour that includes complimentary pickup and drop off in the comfort and style of one of our vans.
No minimum age, family-friendly.
Season: June – mid of September.
Duration: 3 hours.
Schedule: departure at 6:30 pm.* Time may be subject to change.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. The tour may be rescheduled by the Experience Provider due to unforeseen or unsafe weather conditions.
*All tours are subject to availability.
– Local Tour guide – fully narrated tour experience
– Luxury Transportation in air-conditioned vans
– Beautiful drive up to Peggy’s Cove to watch the dazzling sunset against the illuminated backdrop of the famous Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse and the Atlantic Ocean.
– Scenic drive through illuminated downtown core of Halifax, passing multiple points of interest including; Point Pleasant Park, Halifax Port, Pier 21, Halifax Seaport Market, Halifax Waterfront, Alexander Keith’s, Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Dalhousie SMU, and City Gardens.
– Small-group tour (max 6 guests)
– Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off in Downtown Halifax
– Gratuities (optional)
– Food and Beverages not included
Information on how to register for this tour will be provided in your experience voucher.