Why ride alone if you can do in the company of bikers who are eager to explore. Get ready to embark on an exciting two-wheel food adventure and join us for brunch on this Food Bike tour!
Calgary Food eBike Tour is a great way to meet new people and try some incredible local food. Food Bike Tour serves up exploration and exercise with a side of delicious. Be a tourist in your own city and indulge in fine local foods and beverages while touring on a bike around the city. Enjoy different samples of meals 3 different locations. This guided Food Bike Tour is leisure biking and expect to bike an average of 30 minutes between locations. E-Bikes are provided on this tour.
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride, food and great company.
Try it yourself or surprise someone with a unique gift experience!
Minimum age: 12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
Duration: 3 hours.
Season: June – September.
Schedule: tour runs every Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm*. Day and time are subject to change and availability.
Riding distance: average length is 20 to 30 km at casual riding speed, usually about a 35-minute ride between each location.
This experience runs rain or shine. Dress for the weather.
This experience includes some physical activity.
• A friendly Local Tour Guide
• An e-Bike rental and a complimentary helmet
• 3 food stops at the following establishments: Hutch Cafe →Beebop Doughnut → Cook with Cooks
• Chef-curated menu from local restaurants and food tastings
• Beverages such as pop, juice and coffee are included
What to bring:
– Water (highly recommended)
– Bug spray
– Wear proper shoes (no high heels) and dress comfortably for the weather
– Personal ID card.
Information on how to book this experience will be provided in your experience voucher.