Explore Calgary downtown and its surrounding areas, as your clues uncover the city’s hidden art, history and eateries. Help a local sculptor recover her important designs from an unscrupulous rival. The trail of clues to find them is tricky, and the temptation to get lost in shops and restaurants along the way maybe even trickier. Do YOU have what it takes?
Simply book online and instantly receive an email with playing instructions. To begin the adventure you will need to download the App, go to the start location, enter the password and follow the clues. This Calgary Clue Solving Adventure is the most fun way to discover a town. This outdoor adventure is suitable for date nights, families, friends and makes a great team-building activity.
The listed price is per 1 team.
No minimum age.
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: the game runs daily. Start at any time, just finish before dark.
Group size: 2-5 people per team is recommended.
Walking distance: 3 km.
Difficulty: 17 moderate clues with a mix of visual and more cryptic clues to keep you on your toes!
Each team needs to download an app, information will be provided at the time of registration for the game.
What you will need:
– One charged smartphone (iPhone 5s or newer; Android 4.4 or later)is required per group,
– Comfortable walking shoes,
– Dress for the weather,
– Water is suggested.
How it works:
1. The Clue Solving Adventure is played using the Free App. Data or Wi-Fi is only required to download the App and activate your game – it is not required while playing, the App has a REMOTE PLAY feature.
2. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and booking code into the App
3. Go to the Start Location provided in booking confirmation, read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
4. If you are stuck on a clue ask for hints on reaching your destination or for solutions. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
5. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.