Have a fun virtual team-building activity with friends, or family gatherings online, or celebrate a birthday party for your kids. Big Top Werewolf mystery game is fun for everyone. This is a private game played online in a Zonm room with just you and the people you invite.
The traveling circus is in town and there was a mystery happening at the circus. You will be joining the circus to solve the mystery. Every challenge will reveal a clue! Compete in teams for the top score. Be creative, perform tricks and use household items to win each challenge.
Games are fully hosted by a circus Ringmaster who will divide you into teams, guide you through the experience and keep score.
Can you and your team solve this mystery at the circus?
Minimum age: 6 years. Children between 6-11 years old can play in a group with an adult.
The minimum required number of players is 6. Large groups of up to 200 people play in multiple Zoom rooms.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: by appointment.
Duration: 1 hour.
More than one player can be at one computer, or each player can be playing from their own computer.
• A Game Host
• 60 minutes of Interactive Play
• Zoom link (upon registration)
How it works:
• Upon booking the experience you will receive an invitation to share with your guests including a link to the game.
• You can play as one team of up to 6 players racing against the clock or you can play as multiple teams competing for the top score
• Ringmaster will guide you through the experience and keep score.
• Get ready to have fun!
To participate you will need a laptop or tablet with sound, a built-in camera, and high-speed internet required.
Information on how to register for this class will be provided in your experience voucher.