Discover a whole new side to Victoria’s scenic Oak Bay, as you race to find the legendary Fountain of Youth. Explore the courtyards, alleyways and artwork of this quaint English-style village, as you solve clues hidden amongst great shops, eateries and artwork.
Simply book online and instantly receive an email with playing instructions. To begin the adventure you will need to download the App, go to the start location, enter the password and follow the clues.
Victoria Clue Solving outdoor adventure is suitable for date nights, travelers, family and friends outings, and makes a great team-building activity. Would you be up for the challenge?
The listed price is per 1 team.
No minimum age, children are ideally playing with adults.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Season: available year-round.
Schedule: the game runs daily but we recommend playing during business hours.
Starting Location: Oak Bay, Victoria.
Group size: 2-5 people per team is recommended.
Walking distance: 1.5 km.
Difficulty: 12 easy/moderate clues, the game contains mostly simple clues, but with a few teasers.
Each team needs to download an app, information will be provided at the time of registration for the game.
What you will need:
– One charged smartphone (iPhone 5s or newer; Android 4.4 or later)is required per group,
– Comfortable walking shoes,
– Dress for the weather,
– Water is suggested.
How it works:
1. The Clue Solving Adventure is played using the Free App. Data or Wi-Fi is only required to download the App and activate your game – it is not required while playing, the App has a REMOTE PLAY feature.
2. On the day you are planning to play, activate your game by entering your email address and booking code into the App
3. Go to the Start Location provided in booking confirmation, read your instructions and backstory, then enter READY to start the clock and begin playing.
4. If you are stuck on a clue ask for hints on reaching your destination or for solutions. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
5. Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.