Vancouver has plenty of ways to satisfy thrill-seekers. Whether you’re a first-time thrill-seeker or a full-time adrenaline chaser in this day adventure trip a full family will enjoy great outdoor recreation that’s fun for all ages and experience levels.
You will start your Vancouver Thrill Adventure by jumping from ropes swing, going on log bridges, cargo nets, and zip lines. All these activitis are waiting for you at WildPlay. It will get your heart racing as you climb from six to sixty feet and soar through the trees on a Zipline Tour. Elevate the rush with o “What’s to Fear Jump” and take the plunge from 40ft.
After the wild play activity, you will visit Golden Ear Provincial Park, with lots of recreational activities for families with kids. The extensive system of trails within the park provides an excellent opportunity for hiking and horseback riding. Alouette Lake is a popular spot for swimming, windsurfing, water-skiing, canoeing, boating, and fishing in the summer months with outstanding views of mountains, gently rolling farmland, refreshing streams river, and wildlife viewing. Children have opportunities for sighting eagles, hawks, herons, and cranes.
Finish your family adventure by going to La-Casa Gelato ice cream factory where you can choose from the 270 flavours of ice-creams.
This ultimate day of adventures is not to be forgotten!
1. Enjoy the scenic ride on Trans Canada Highway
2. Enjoy the ultimate day of adventures
3. Children enjoy WildPlay thrill activity
4. Experience the thrill of ziplining, jumping, Axe throwing, Tree climbing, fear jumping.
5. Explore Golden Ear Provincial Park
6. Enjoy swimming, windsurfing, water-skiing, canoeing, boating, and fishing in Alouette lake (summer activity only)
7. Enjoy Ice-cream in La-casa Gelato