Join this 3-hour Toronto Kensington Market & Chinatown walking tour to explore two of the city’s most colourful and multicultural neighbourhoods. Your tour will start at Chinatown, where you will see China and Canada collide, then visit the Kensington Market area for graffiti, vintage shops, coffee houses, comic book stores, and everything else decidedly hip.
On this Toronto walking tour, you’ll have the chance to get up close and personal with both of these local favourite communities, experiencing the rich history, vibrant cultures, and iconic uniqueness both Chinatown and Kensington Market are known for.
One of the many highlights of this tour is a visit to a local food vendor to awaken your taste buds to Kensington Market’s international flavour.
Distinctively different, yet undeniably and inherently similar, these two neighbourhoods sit right next to each other, offering both wonderful proximity and interesting complement to one another – perfect for exploring together on this unique tour of Toronto.
• Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Toronto’s legendary Chinatown
• Explore the unique, bohemian atmosphere of Kensington Market – one of Toronto’s most famous and eclectic neighbourhoods
• Check out locally-owned and operated eateries, shops, and produce markets and make sure you keep a tally of all the places you’re going to want to come back to later (trust us)
• Stop for a coffee or tea in one of the local cafes and sample one of the many international foods available in the neighbourhood at a local shop
• Walk the hidden lanes and alleys to discover amazing graffiti art