Located in the Southern Saskatchewan, come to explore Grasslands National Park through the vantage point of a kayak on the Frenchman River. Join professional tour guides on this epic two hour journey through the wonders of Grasslands. Search for some of Canada’s rarest prairie creatures, from the majestic Plains Bison to the prehistoric Short-horned lizard, and the cute and elusive Burrowing Owl.
On this adventure tour you will:
– Learn the proper way to paddle and navigate the waters of the Frenchman
– Explore the natural wonders of Grasslands, and view wildlife from the safety of your kayak.
– Enjoy the stillness and quiet of one of the most silent places on earth!
Minimum age: 7 years.
Duration: 2 hours.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour.
Tour departure: 10:00 am.
Available date for 2018 season:
July 1st, 2018
July 15th, 2018
August 12th, 2018
August 26th, 2018
Your tour includes:
* kayak, personal floation device, and safety equipment.
* Transportation to and from Belza Day Use Area parking lot
* Drinking Water
Remember to Bring:
Footwear designed to be worn in water, please avoid “flip flops” at they tend to float away.
A change of clothing, there is a possiblility of getting wet!
Information on how to book this experience will be provided in your experience voucher.