Join this Craft Beer Tour in Toronto where you will visit a few unique and historical pubs, all with different atmospheres and, of course, beer selection.
Discover how Canadian craft beer aligns with the history of Toronto on this guided small-group walking tour. Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the woes of Toronto’s people.
With a focus on craft beer made in Toronto and its surrounding regions, this brewery tour is known to be one of the best things to do in Toronto.
Beer, history, urban icons, and funky neighbourhoods – can you really get much better than that?! If you are looking for a fun activity to do with friends or would like to have a date night in Toronto with your special half this Craft Beer Tour is what you need.
• Discover some fantastic seasonal and local brews, complete with recommendations from your beer geek tour guide
• Pay a visit to two unique and beloved Toronto pubs
• Explore the Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighborhoods Learn that beer really does make history better!
Minimum age: 19 years, minors are not allowed on this tour.
Season: year-round* subject to change.
Schedule: Tuesday through Sunday starting at 2:00 pm*. Time and days are subject to change and availability.
Duration: 4 hours.
The maximum group number will be 12 passengers.
Tour takes place rain or shine.
Your tour includes:
– Local English-speaking guide,
– Visit two classic Toronto pubs
– Local craft beer tasting at each of the two pubs
– A walking tour of Old Toronto
– A craft brewpub visit
Information on how to book this experience will be provided in your experience voucher.