Spend a warm, wintry weekend cuddled up in one of our cozy cabins after a fun day at the ranch with activities that include tobogganing, snowshoeing (snowshoes available at the ranch), wildlife viewing, cross-country skiing or snowmobiling for those who bring their own. Feel the warmth from your fragrant crackling campfire as you take in the view of the Dark Sky night’s billions of stars above. Being a short 40-minute drive to Hidden Valley Ski Hill, Elkwater Lake, Cypress Hills, Historic Reesor Ranch is the perfect place to spend a night after a day on the slopes.
Enjoy this 2-night winter escape in the cozy Cowboy’s Cabin or Bunkhouse while indulging in the special gift basket that awaits as you arrive, complete with a bottle of Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery wine. Unwind in a two-person jet air Jacuzzi tub and after a great night’s sleep indulge in a hearty cowboy breakfast, with all the ingredients supplied to you to prepare in your cabin.
The listed price is per 2 nights for 2 people.
Minimum age: 18 years.
Season: October – April.
Your experience package includes:
– A two-night accommodation for two in one of the cozy cabins.
– A special gift basket full of goodies.
– A bottle of Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery wine.
– One hot breakfast for two in your cabin.
– Kitchenette for preparing meals and barbecue on the deck.
– One FREE bag of firewood for your crackling, evening campfire.
– FREE view of one of the world’s largest Dark Sky Night Preserves.
– FREE use of ranch snowshoes.
Information on how to book this experience will be provided in your experience voucher.