On this Chicago Secret Food Tour you’ll enjoy a variety of foods with culinary influences from the people who built this city.
You’ll experience all the city’s biggest food hits, many dishes with roots dating back over 150 years. This moving feast incorporates a walk through some of the city’s world-renowned architecture and public art in the famed Chicago Loop District. Experience our famous deep dish pizza, taste the amazing Italian beef sandwich, enjoy gourmet popcorn and lots of other treats. Plus, there is our mouth-watering secret dish that you can only find out about on the day of the tour!
• We’ll begin our journey with a slice of deep dish pizza, a marvel of flavor and engineering.
• A visit to the Harold Washington library is next as you bask in the majesty of the city’s Postmodern cathedral of books.
• Did someone say Oprah? At our next stop, you’ll discover one of her “favorite things” – freshly popped gourmet popcorn!
• After which, it’s time to devour a classic Chicago-style hotdog topped with all the fixings. (No ketchup allowed!)
• Sears or Willis? It depends on who you ask! Discover our delicious Secret Dish inside what used to be the world’s tallest building.
• Of course, no visit to Chicago would be complete without sampling our famous Italian Beef sandwich.
• And, finally, did you know that the brownie was invented here? At our last stop you’ll hear about its creation and indulge in a modern version of this tasty Chicago treat!
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Chicago or looking for a gift idea for a foodie lover this experience has it all.