Grab your friends and family and buckle up to experience Deadman’s Island in Halifax on this adventure drive.
This experience combines features of an escape room, scavenger hunt, geocaching and amazing race all wrapped up in one great adventure.
Discover new places! Drive to the witching forest, Herring Cove, and a haunted cemetery to practice your ghost defense skills. Photo/video challenges get you out of the car for shared laughs and thrills.
Then return to haunted Deadman’s Island to capture the ghost of John Dixon. A spine-tingling true story.
Have quality time together with your family and friends or a group of coworkers on a spooky Halloween style quest.
No minimum age, family-friendly.
Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours.
You are allowed to bring a pet with you in a car.
The experience runs rain or shine, please dress for the weather.
Route: Begins and ends at Deadman’s Island.
July 23, 2022
August 06, 2022
August 20, 2022
October 1st, 2022
*Listed dates are subject to change and availability.
– Intro video and map,
– Spectre Collector,
– A real-time guide and really fun missions.
– A free ghost-busting app.
– Free Ghost Hunter Licence as a keepsake.
How it Works:
• Real-time adventure host will get you started and finished.
• There will be 3-4 stops. Each stop has a fun, sometimes scary photo or video task. You’ll receive a series of clues on the free Goosechase APP.
• While traveling, listen to a ghost audio story.
• Using the App, you’ll submit your answers and pictures and track of your progress.
• Bonus points awards are awarded based on your creativity. The team with the most points wins the challenge!
Information on how to register for this adventure will be provided in your experience voucher.